My visitors!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Home Remedy: Quickest and Best Tip for Anti-Aging

Source: Google Images
Source: instyle

 I am always in for home remedies. I am a sport for anything like this quick and easy yet very effective. I have just read about it but I can imagine how helpful it is gonna become for most of us who are lazy like me.

Ingredients:

1- Ice Cube Tray
2- Apple Juice

How-to make?

1- Mix 1 cup apple Juice with 1 cup water.
2- Pour it in the ice tray and freeze.

How-to use?

1- Rub it on to your face.
2- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
3- Wash-off.

What else I learnt?

You can make more ice cubes with watermelon juice, lemon juice, mint juice, rose water, milk, cucumber, oranges and what not! For me the best thing is damn-easy-to-apply.

Would you give it a try?

5 comments:

making this in an ice cube form sounds so easy and cool!thanks 4 the tip

Easy tip for lazy bones like me :) Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your break :)

Tht is the best part, isn't it!?! Enjoy the cubes.

<3

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More