My visitors!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashion and You: Hidesign Keychain

Fashion and You certainly has not only great deals but a wide range of variety from apparels to key chains, bedsheets to utensils and the variety goes on and on. So, I placed order randomly  for three products I liked:

1- Red bone (Click here for the actual post)
2- Kitchen products (Click here for the actual post)
3- Hidesign Elephant face key chain

I got key chain's delivery yesterday and I found it waiting in my room. Let's open the packet:




The packaging is very safe and big for this small cute thing.


Look at this red satin poch. It's a big draw-string pouch.


 This baby elephant is a bit bigger than what it appeared on the site.




I didn't know that it has little pocket when I ordered but I am liking it more because of that.



 It won't be with me for long. I am gonna give it to V and he'd like it for sure.

P.S. I am happy with Fashion and You people  because of their neat packaging and on time delivery.


<3<3<3

5 comments:

I hope V doesn;t say that after hunk , you there is now elephant also to handle :P

just kidding!!!

Hi Jiya...I love your blog.BTW pls tell me is it safe to shop online from Strawberrynet & shopper'sstop?

@ Aamika: ha ha ha seriously, I have told him over the phone that it's a face of baby elephant and his answer was " what's with animal faces and prints these days? you're so much into that"

Guys, you see!!

@Debasree: Yes, it is safe from buying stuff from Shoppers STop. I had bought a clutch to gift my mom as she doesn't stay with me and it got delivered right on time and she got what I had chosen on the website.

About Strawberrynet, I never bought anything from that website. may be later!! but Do visit charming Cynthis'a blog "http://www.indianvanitycase.com/" . She has bought stuff from Strawberrynet and would certainly be the right person to guide you on that. BTW as have read the blogs a lot, Strawberrynet is the safe and sweet deal.

Go girl!!

<3

hey the keychain does look adorable! i have heard so much abt fashion and you...maybe i will purcase summin from them soon enough

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More